Jump to Main Content
- Tian, Jinping; Shi, Han; Chen, Ying; Chen, Lujun
- Journal of cleaner production 2012 v.32 pp. 262-272
- calcium sulfate; data collection; emissions; environmental impact; industry; material flow analysis; planning; raw materials; recycling; risk; sewage; sulfur; sulfur dioxide; sulfuric acid; supply chain; China
- ... Substance flow analysis on the industrial park scale is confounded by the multiple sources of inputs and outputs involving raw materials, products, and emissions, and by complicated intra-firm and inter-firm flows. As a result, substance flow analysis is less frequently applied than bulk material flow analysis in the planning and implementation of eco-industrial parks. The research aims to fill th ...
- Qiao, Kang; Zhu, Yukun; Wang, Hongyan; Ji, Xiaoxue; Wang, Kaiyun
- Crop protection 2012 v.32 pp. 71-75
- 1,3-dichloropropene; Nematoda; Zingiber officinale; crops; design; disinfectants; environmental impact; fenamiphos; field experimentation; ginger; integrated pest management; leaves; methyl bromide; nematode control; risk; seasons; shoots; soil; soil fumigation; soil-borne diseases; weed control; yields; China
- ... 1,3-Dichloropropene (1,3-D) is a potential candidate as a soil disinfectant because of the restriction of methyl bromide (MeBr) in soil fumigation due to its ecological risk. Field trials were conducted to ascertain the efficiency of 1,3-D as a MeBr alternative in ginger (Zingiber officinale Roscoe) and evaluate its application prospects in China. Five treatments were replicated five times in a ra ...