Jump to Main Content
- MA, Dong-Fang; WANG, Hai-Ge; TANG, Ming-Shuang; YUAN, Xi-Li; BAI, Yao-Bo; ZHOU, Xin-Li; SONG, Jian-Rong; JING, Jin-Xue
- Acta agronomica sinica 2012 v.37 no.12 pp. 2145-2151
- Puccinia striiformis f. tritici; Triticum aestivum; breeding; chromosome mapping; chromosomes; cultivars; dominant genes; genetic distance; genetic markers; greenhouses; microsatellite repeats; parents; pathotypes; pedigree; races; seedlings; stripe rust; wheat; China
- ... Wheat (Triticum aestivum L.) cultivar Zhongliang 21 displays resistance to 7 prevalent Puccinia striiformis f. sp. tritici (Pst) races from China. The resistance gene(s) carried by this cultivar was identified using molecular markers in combination with phenotypic evaluation. Seedlings of the F₁, F₂, and BC₁ generations from the cross between Zhongliang 21 (resistant) and Mingxian 169 (susceptible ...
- LI, Zheng-Hong; LIANG, Ning; MA, Hong; SAXENA, Kul Bhushan; YANG, Tao; LIU, Xiu-Xian; ZONG, Xu-Xiao
- Acta agronomica sinica 2012 v.37 no.12 pp. 2187-2193
- Cajanus cajan; Megachile; Xylocopa; drought tolerance; flowering; hybrids; male fertility; male flowers; pigeon peas; pollen; pollinating insects; pollination; restorer lines; seed yield; China
- ... Pigeonpea [Cajanus cajan (L.) Millspaugh] is the only shrubby food legume crop with drought tolerance in the world. Insect pollinators are essential to flower pollination in cytoplasmic genetic male sterility (CGMS) pigeonpea lines, and the species, abundance, and visiting frequency of insect pollinators are the key factors for pigeonpea hybrid production. More than 46 species of insects have been ...