Jump to Main Content
- ZHU, Ming; WEI, Wei; CHEN, Ming; ZHANG, Xian-Sheng; XU, Zhao-Shi; LI, Lian-Cheng; MA, You-Zhi
- Acta agronomica sinica 2012 v.37 no.12 pp. 2167-2171
- DNA; DNA probes; binding proteins; binding sites; capillary electrophoresis; deoxyribonuclease I; fluorescence; genes; growth and development; isotopes; plant growth; polyacrylamide gel electrophoresis; restriction endonucleases; stress response; transcription (genetics); transcription factors
- ... DREB (dehydration responsive element binding protein) transcription factors play important roles in stress response and regulation of plant growth and development. In general, the traditional method of DNase I foot-printing is used to identify DNA binding of transcription factor. The DNA probes were labeled with isotope and then polyacrylamide gel electrophoresis was performed to separately digest ...
- Malarkey, Christopher S.; Churchill, Mair E.A.
- Trends in biochemical sciences 2012 v.37 no.12 pp. 553-562
- DNA; DNA-binding domains; DNA-binding proteins; nucleoproteins; post-translational modification; receptors; transcription factors
- ... High mobility group (HMG) box proteins are abundant and ubiquitous DNA binding proteins with a remarkable array of functions throughout the cell. The structure of the HMG box DNA binding domain and general mechanisms of DNA binding and bending have been known for more than a decade. However, new mechanisms that regulate HMG box protein intracellular translocation, and by which HMG box proteins rec ...
- PubMed Central: