Jump to Main Content
- Gao, Peng, et al. Show all 5 Authors
- The Science of the total environment 2012 v.431 pp. 366-374
- water pollution; Monte Carlo method; rivers; simulation models; pollution control; uncertainty analysis; pollutants; water flow; statistical models; prediction; phenolic compounds; China
- ... The demand for numerical models to simulate and predict the transport and fate of organic pollutants in the environment is a reflection of certain restrictions of experimental research. Various phenolic pollutants have been detected at different concentration levels in the Songhua River, China. A multimedia fate model is coupled with the kinematic wave transport equations to accurately and simply ...
- Gao, Peng, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Environmental pollution 2012 v.164 pp. 81-88
- equations; models; monitoring; polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons; rivers; water flow; water management; water pollution; China
- ... A multimedia fate model coupling dynamic water flow with a level IV fugacity model has been developed and applied to simulate the temporal and spatial fate of Polycyclic Aromatic Hydrocarbons (PAHs) in the Songhua River, China. The model has two components: in the first, the one-dimensional network kinematic wave equation is used to calculate varying water flow and depth. In the second, Fugacity I ...