Jump to Main Content
Did you mean to type: males?
- Dunemann, Frank; Gläss, Regina; Bartsch, Sabine; Saad Eldin, Mohamed Ali; Peil, Andreas; Bus, Vincent G. M.
- Tree genetics & genomes 2012 v.8 no.5 pp. 1095-1109
- Malus baccata, etc ; Venturia inaequalis; apples; cultivars; gene transfer; genes; genetic relationships; genotype; germplasm conservation; loci; marker-assisted selection; mining; molecular cloning; polymerase chain reaction; risk; Show all 15 Subjects
- ... breakdown in several M. × floribunda accessions was confirmed, and several other Malus ...
... sub-cluster consisting of 40 accessions, including all M. × floribunda, two Malus × ...
... resistance (R) genes (called HcrVf genes in Malus) have been cloned from apple cultivars. ...
- Gessler, Cesare; Pertot, Ilaria
- Trees 2012 v.26 no.1 pp. 95-108
- Malus floribunda, etc ; Venturia inaequalis; apples; breeding; crop production; cultivars; disease resistance; fungi; genes; heterozygosity; mechanism of action; pathotypes; spring; temperate zones; Show all 14 Subjects
- ... Malus floribunda 821, referred to as Vf. In this paper, we trace the history of Vf ...
... are currently introgressing disease resistance from wild Malus accessions into ...
... self-incompatible, pseudo-backcrossing is used to eliminate unwanted traits from wild Malus and ...