Jump to Main Content
- Guilpart, Alexis; Roussel, Jean-Marc; Aubin, Joël; Caquet, Thierry; Marle, Mickaël; Le Bris, Hervé
- Ecological indicators 2012 v.23 pp. 356-365
- fish production, etc ; fish farms; Ephemeroptera; organic matter; summer; fish; nutrients; scrapers; phosphates; Plecoptera; ecosystems; water quality analysis; effluents; freshwater; invertebrates; energy; monitoring; ammonium compounds; biomass; fish culture; food webs; rivers; Salmonidae; streams; Trichoptera; Chironomidae; France; Show all 27 Subjects
- ... The ecological consequences of freshwater land-based salmonid farms on rivers were studied by monitoring eight farms with substantial differences in annual trout production (29–368tyear⁻¹) connected to rivers of contrasted hydrology (mean annual discharge ranging from 0.3 to 4.8m³s⁻¹) in France. Samples of water and benthic invertebrates were collected in the river immediately upstream and at two ...
- SÃ¡nchez O., IvÃ¡n AndrÃ©s; Matsumoto, Tsunao
- Aquacultural engineering 2012 v.47 pp. 16-26
- fish production, etc ; Oreochromis niloticus; activated carbon; ammonium nitrogen; basins; biochemical oxygen demand; biological treatment; chemical oxygen demand; effluents; farm value; fish culture; nitrogen; organic matter; recirculating aquaculture systems; water quality; water reuse; Show all 16 Subjects
- ... The hydrodynamic characterization and the performance evaluation of an aerobic three phase fluidized bed reactor in wastewater fish culture treatment are presented in this report. The objective of this study was to evaluate the organic matter, nitrogen and phosphorous removal efficiency in a physical and biological wastewater treatment system of an intensive Nile Tilapia laboratory production with ...