Jump to Main Content
- Habib Bagheri; Noshin Alipour; Zahra Ayazi
- Analytica chimica acta 2012 v.740 no. pp. 43-49
- cetyltrimethylammonium bromide; desorption; detection limit; gas chromatography-mass spectrometry; micelles; microextraction; monitoring; multiresidue analysis; nanowires; pH; pesticides; polymers; river water; scanning electron microscopy; solvents; triazines
- ... A simple, rapid and sensitive method based on microextraction in packed syringe (MEPS), in combination with gas chromatography–mass spectrometry (GC–MS) was developed. Polyaniline (PANI) nanowires network was synthesized and used as sorbent of MEPS for the multiresidue determination of selected analytes from triazine, organochlrorine and organophosphorous pesticides in aqueous samples. The PANI na ...
- Habib Bagheri; Zahra Ayazi; Ali Es’haghi; Ali Aghakhani
- Journal of chromatography 2012 v.1222 no. pp. 13-21
- aquatic environment; carbon nanotubes; cetyltrimethylammonium bromide; desorption; detection limit; diphenylamine; gas chromatography-mass spectrometry; hexane; microextraction; monitoring; nanocomposites; oxidation; pesticide residues; propionic acid; river water; scanning electron microscopy; sulfuric acid; surfactants; triazines; water pollution
- ... Reinforced polydiphenylamine (PDPA) nanocomposite was synthesized by oxidation of diphenylamine in 4molL⁻¹ sulfuric acid solution containing a fixed amount of carbon nanotubes (CNTs) in the presence of cetyltrimethylammonium bromide (CTAB). The surface characteristic of PDPA and PDPA/CNT nanocomposites was investigated using scanning electron microscopy (SEM). The prepared PDPA/CNT nanocomposite w ...