Jump to Main Content
- Villadsen Søren Ryom; Dithmer Line; Forsberg Rasmus; Becker Jacob; Rudolf Andreas; Iversen Steen Brummerstedt; Iversen Bo Brummerstedt; Glasius Marianne
- Energy & Fuels 2012 v.26 no.11 pp. 6988-6998
- amides; biofuels; biomass; byproducts; casein; catalysts; cellulose; chemical analysis; chemical composition; derivatization; distillers grains; esters; fatty acids; feedstocks; flame ionization; gas chromatography-mass spectrometry; gases; gluten; high performance liquid chromatography; indoles; liquefaction; micelles; models; phenols; pyrazines; pyrroles; sewage sludge; sucrose; sunflower oil; viscosity
- ... Hydrothermal liquefaction (HTL) is an efficient second-generation technology for conversion of biomass or biomass waste products into bio-oils for e.g. the transport sector. The product consists of a bio-oil of varying viscosity and composition, as well as aqueous and gas-phase byproducts. In order to guide optimization of the HTL process with regard to conditions, catalysts, and feedstock, there ...
- Habib Bagheri; Noshin Alipour; Zahra Ayazi
- Analytica chimica acta 2012 v.740 no. pp. 43-49
- cetyltrimethylammonium bromide; desorption; detection limit; gas chromatography-mass spectrometry; micelles; microextraction; monitoring; multiresidue analysis; nanowires; pH; pesticides; polymers; river water; scanning electron microscopy; solvents; triazines
- ... A simple, rapid and sensitive method based on microextraction in packed syringe (MEPS), in combination with gas chromatography–mass spectrometry (GC–MS) was developed. Polyaniline (PANI) nanowires network was synthesized and used as sorbent of MEPS for the multiresidue determination of selected analytes from triazine, organochlrorine and organophosphorous pesticides in aqueous samples. The PANI na ...