Jump to Main Content
- Liu, Ying‐Qian; Zhang, Jing; Feng, Gang; Li, Lin‐Hai; Yang, Liu; Kou, Liang
- Pest management science 2012 v.68 no.10 pp. 1400-1404
- insect growth regulators, etc ; Spodoptera litura; adults; artificial diets; crops; food intake; insect control; insect pests; insecticidal properties; larvae; larval development; mechanism of action; molting; mortality; pupae; Show all 15 Subjects
- ... BACKGROUND: The triazole‐based antiviral nucleoside ribavirin exhibited significant in vitro insecticidal effects against Spodoptera litura, a finding that has prompted further investigations into its in vivo insecticidal properties and mode of action against this insect pest. RESULTS: Ribavirin showed delayed insecticidal effects on third‐instar larvae of S. litura at a concentration of 1 mg mL−1 ...
- Liu, Yan-Qun; Chen, Miao-Miao; Li, Qun; Li, Yu-Ping; Xu, Liang; Wang, Hua; Zhou, Qian-Kai; Sima, Yang-Hu; Wei, Zhao-Jun; Jiang, De-Fu
- Annals of the Entomological Society of America 2012 v.105 no.5 pp. 718-725
- insect growth regulators, etc ; Antheraea pernyi; Antheraea yamamai; Bombyx mori; Galleria mellonella; Plodia interpunctella; brain; diapause; females; gene expression; genes; hemolymph; instars; larvae; males; messenger RNA; phylogeny; pupae; reverse transcriptase polymerase chain reaction; tissues; yolk proteins; Show all 21 Subjects
- ... KK-42 is an imidazole insect growth regulator. A (KK-42)-binding protein (KK-42BP) has been shown to be associated with diapause termination in pharate first instars of Antheraea yamamai (Guérin-Méneville) (Lepidoptera: Saturniidae). In this study, the (KK-42)-binding protein gene (ApKK-42BP) was characterized from Antheraea pernyi (Guérin-Méneville) (Lepidoptera: Saturniidae) undergoing a winter ...