Jump to Main Content
- He, Lin, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Gene 2012 v.501 no.2 pp. 135-143
- Eriocheir sinensis; animal ovaries; biogenesis; eukaryotic cells; genes; in situ hybridization; messenger RNA; oocytes; oogenesis; ovarian development; post-translational modification; quantitative polymerase chain reaction; spermatids; spermatogenesis; testes
- ... The small ubiquitin-like modifier (SUMO) pathway in eukaryotes is an essential post-translational modification required for a variety of cellular processes, development and organelle biogenesis. SUMO-conjugating enzyme (Ubc9) is an important conjunction enzyme in the SUMO pathway. SUMO-1 and Ubc9 have been found in vertebrates; however, their expression in crustaceans was poorly characterized. In ...
- He, Lin, et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Gene 2012 v.492 no.1 pp. 138-147
- Cherax quadricarinatus; Western blotting; amino acids; cytoplasm; eukaryotic cells; heat-shock protein 70; immunohistochemistry; invertebrates; messenger RNA; molecular weight; nucleotides; open reading frames; quantitative polymerase chain reaction; spermatocytes; spermatogenesis; spermatogonia; spermatozoa; testes
- ... Heat shock protein 70 (HSP70) is a member of molecular chaperones and is important for reproductive biological processes in eukaryotes. In this regard, a full length HSP70 comprised of 2366 nucleotides from the red claw crayfish Cherax quadricarinatus (CqHSP70) was characterized, which with an open-reading frame of 1959bp encoded 652 amino acid residues. Its mRNA transcript expression in the teste ...