Jump to Main Content
- Lattner, Andreas D.; Cervone, Guido
- Computers & geosciences 2012 v.48 pp. 267-279
- algorithms; artificial intelligence; computers; meteorological data; models; physics; Turkey (country)
- ... In this article an approach is presented where machine learning classifiers are used to drive an ensemble modeling method of multiple atmospheric transport and dispersion simulations. The goal is to achieve a higher spread of the results with a lower number of ensemble simulations. Symbolic machine learning algorithms are used to define choices for the variation of meteorological input data, model ...
- EROL, B
- Journal of earth system science 2012 v.121 no.3 pp. 823-835
- monitoring; Earth system science; models; gravity; spectral analysis; case studies; algorithms; satellites; Turkey (country)
- ... As the number of Earth geopotential models (EGM) grows with the increasing number of data collected by dedicated satellite gravity missions, CHAMP, GRACE and GOCE, measuring the differences among the models and monitoring the improvements in gravity field recovery are required. This study assesses the performance of recent EGMs derived from CHAMP, GRACE, and other data in comparison to the earlier ...