Jump to Main Content
- Guan, Ni; Gao, Weiwei; He, Min; Zheng, Min; Xu, Xiao; Wang, Xiaobo; Wang, Ming-Wei
- Analytical biochemistry 2012 v.423 no.1 pp. 61-69
- glucagon-like peptide 1, etc ; diagnostic techniques; islets of Langerhans; monitoring; cytotoxicity; free fatty acids; hydrogen peroxide; physiology; cytokines; toxic substances; bioassays; streptozotocin; noninsulin-dependent diabetes mellitus; Show all 13 Subjects
- ... β-Cell injury plays an important role in the development of type 1 and type 2 diabetes. Most of the β-cell bioassays depend on labeling or endpoint assessments that might not capture the true physiology or pathology of the injury process. In the current study, we dynamically detected a broad range of pathological and pharmacological responses to four toxicants (cytokine mixture, free fatty acid mi ...
- Kim, Tae-il; Lee, Minhyung; Kim, Sung Wan
- Journal of controlled release 2012 v.157 no.2 pp. 243-248
- glucagon-like peptide 1, etc ; cytotoxicity; enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay; genes; insulin; noninsulin-dependent diabetes mellitus; plasmids; polymers; reverse transcriptase polymerase chain reaction; secretion; signal peptide; therapeutics; transcription (genetics); transfection; zeta potential; Show all 15 Subjects
- ... Glucagon-like peptide (GLP-1) encoding dual plasmid (pDNA) system (TSTA (SP-GLP-1)) which is composed of pβ-Gal4-p65 and pUAS-SP-GLP-1 was constructed to improve the production and secretion of expressed GLP-1 by combining the advantages of signal peptide (SP) and two-step transcription amplification (TSTA) system. Its potential for GLP-1 gene delivery system was investigated with employment of ar ...
- PubMed Central: