Jump to Main Content
- Wang, Yanhua; Chen, Liping; Yu, Ruixian; Zhao, Xueping; Wu, Changxing; Cang, Tao; Wang, Qiang
- Pest management science 2012 v.68 no.12 pp. 1564-1571
- insect growth regulators, etc ; Lepidoptera; Trichogramma; adults; avermectins; carbamates; lethal concentration 50; neonicotinoid insecticides; organophosphorus compounds; parasitoids; pyrethrins; risk; toxicity; Show all 13 Subjects
- ... BACKGROUND: The parasitoid Trichogramma ostriniae (Pang and Chen) is a major natural enemy of many lepidopterans, but only a few studies have been conducted on the compatibility of biological and chemical controls. In this study, the selectivity of 30 insecticides to T. ostriniae adults was evaluated. RESULTS: Among the seven classes of chemicals tested, organophosphates and carbamates had the hig ...
- Wang, Yanhua; Cang, Tao; Zhao, Xueping; Yu, Ruixian; Chen, Liping; Wu, Changxing; Wang, Qiang
- Ecotoxicology and environmental safety 2012 v.79 pp. 122-128
- insect growth regulators, etc ; Eisenia fetida; acute toxicity; antibiotics; bioassays; carbamates; earthworms; neonicotinoid insecticides; organophosphorus compounds; pyrethrins; soil toxicity; Show all 11 Subjects
- ... In this study, we used two different types of bioassay, a contact filter paper toxicity bioassay and a soil toxicity bioassay, to compare the acute toxicity of twenty-four insecticides belonging to six chemical categories on earthworm species, Eisenia fetida. Results of the contact filter paper toxicity bioassay indicated that neonicotinoids were super toxic to E. fetida (48h-LC₅₀ value ranged fro ...
- Wang, Yanhua; Yu, Ruixian; Zhao, Xueping; Chen, Liping; Wu, Changxing; Cang, Tao; Wang, Qiang
- Crop protection 2012 v.34 pp. 76-82
- insect growth regulators, etc ; Ostrinia furnacalis; Trichogramma nubilale; acute toxicity; avermectins; biological control; carbamates; corn; integrated pest management; lethal concentration 50; mechanism of action; neonicotinoid insecticides; parasitoids; pyrethrins; risk; risk analysis; Show all 16 Subjects
- ... The parasitic wasp Trichogramma nubilale (Hymenoptera: Trichogrammatidae) is one of the most suitable parasitoids for controlling Asian corn borer, Ostrinia furnacalis (Lepidoptera: Crambidae). Although extensive toxicological tests have been carried out to elucidate the toxicities of insecticides to trichogrammatids, the acute toxicity risks of commonly used insecticides to T.Â nubilale are not w ...