Jump to Main Content
- Song, Fengrui, et al. Show all 8 Authors
- Phytochemical analysis 2012 v.23 no.4 pp. 315-323
- Eleutherococcus senticosus; detectors; herbs; high performance liquid chromatography; ionization; ions; leaves; mass spectrometry; noninsulin-dependent diabetes mellitus; screening; structure-activity relationships; ultrafiltration
- ... INTRODUCTION: Acanthopanax senticosus Harms is a typical Chinese herb with flavonoids existing in all parts of the plant but with the largest content in leaves. However, leaves have been neglected in past research. To investigate the potential use of leaves of A. senticosus Harms for discovering lead compounds to treat type 2 diabetes, the herb leaves were selected for screening the potential of α ...
- Song, Fengrui, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Analytica chimica acta 2012 v.715 pp. 64-70
- enzymatic reactions; gout; mass spectrometry; screening; sodium; superoxide anion; ultra-performance liquid chromatography; uric acid; xanthine oxidase
- ... Xanthine oxidase (XOD) inhibitors and superoxide anion scavengers play an important role in the treatment of gout and the inhibition of many diseases related to superoxide anion. The respective quantitation of uric acid and superoxide anion by traditional spectroscopic methods is routine in XOD inhibitors and superoxide anion scavengers screening at laboratories worldwide. In the present study, we ...