Jump to Main Content
- Hong, Hui; Luo, Yongkang; Zhou, Zhongyun; Shen, Huixing
- Food chemistry 2012 v.133 no.1 pp. 102-107
- storage temperature, etc ; electrical conductivity; low sodium foods; Hypophthalmichthys nobilis; microbial growth; fish; food storage; brining; salt concentration; discoloration; sucrose; plate count; storage time; water content; food safety; salts; nitrogen; sensory properties; pH; color; fish fillets; Show all 21 Subjects
- ... The effect of low concentration of salt and sucrose on the quality of bighead carp (Aristichthys nobilis) fillets was evaluated over a 16-day storage at refrigerated temperature (4°C). Fish samples were brined with 1.1% salt (T1) and 1.1% salt+0.9% sucrose (T2). The control and the treated fish samples were analysed periodically for physicochemical (pH, total volatile base nitrogen (TVB-N), water ...
- Bruckner, Stefanie; Albrecht, Antonia; Petersen, Brigitte; Kreyenschmidt, Judith
- International journal of food science & technology 2012 v.47 no.8 pp. 1639-1646
- storage temperature, etc ; Pseudomonas; bacterial contamination; cold; cold storage; food spoilage; food storage; pork; poultry meat; shelf life; storage time; Show all 11 Subjects
- ... In this study, the influence of fluctuations of the cold chain on the growth of Pseudomonas spp. on fresh pork and poultry and, therefore, their shelf life was evaluated. Thus, four storage trials were examined. In each trial, shelf life at the control scenario (4 °C, constant) was compared with shelf life at two dynamic scenarios including temperature shifts from 4 to 7 and to 15 °C, respectively ...