Jump to Main Content
- Poblete-Echeverría, C., et al. Show all 3 Authors
- Acta horticulturae 2012 no.951 pp. 269-275
- canopy; crop coefficient; eddy covariance; evaporation; evapotranspiration; growing season; microirrigation; sap flow; soil; transpiration; vines; vineyards
- ... A study was carried out to develop a dual crop coefficient (soil evaporation (Ke) plus canopy transpiration (Kcb) coefficients) for a drip-irrigated Merlot vineyard located in the Talca valley. In this study, the transpiration (Tsap) and actual evapotranspiration (ETa) were measured using compensation heat-pulse sap flow sensors (SF) and Eddy covariance system (EC), respectively. Soil evaporation ...
- Poblete-Echeverría, C., et al. Show all 7 Authors
- Irrigation science 2012 v.30 no.6 pp. 485-497
- buds; crop coefficient; eddy covariance; evapotranspiration; field experimentation; flowering; fruit set; growing season; microirrigation; models; multispectral imagery; shoots; valleys; vineyards; Chile
- ... A field experiment was carried out to evaluate the METRIC (mapping evapotranspiration at high resolution with internalized calibration) model to estimate the actual evapotranspiration (ETa) and crop coefficient (K c) of a drip-irrigated Merlot vineyard during the 2007/2008 and 2008/2009 growing seasons. The Merlot vineyard located in the Talca Valley (Chile) was trained on a vertical shoot positio ...