Jump to Main Content
- Luo, Ming-Cheng, et al. Show all 20 Authors
- Barley stripe mosaic virus; Brachypodium distachyon; biological resistance; chromosome mapping; chromosomes; dominant genes; genomics; grains; grasses; inbred lines; nucleotide sequences; phenotype; single nucleotide polymorphism; viruses
- ... The ND18 strain of Barley stripe mosaic virus (BSMV) infects several lines of Brachypodium distachyon , a recently developed model system for genomics research in cereals. Among the inbred lines tested, Bd3-1 is highly resistant at 20 to 25°C, whereas Bd21 is susceptible and infection results in an intense mosaic phenotype accompanied by high levels of replicating virus. We generated an F 6∶7 reco ...
- PubMed Central:
- Luo, Ming-Cheng, et al. Show all 8 Authors
- Marine Biotechnology 2012 v.14 pp. 343
- DNA fingerprinting; DNA libraries; Danio rerio; Gasterosteidae; Oncorhynchus mykiss; bacterial artificial chromosomes; chromosome mapping; clones; databases; fish; genome; libraries; linkage groups; microsatellite repeats; proteins; reading; sequence homology
- ... DNA fingerprints and end sequences from bacterial artificial chromosomes (BACs) from two new libraries were generated to improve the first generation integrated physical and genetic map of the rainbow trout (Oncorhynchus mykiss) genome. The current version of the physical map is composed of 167,989 clones of which 158,670 are assembled into contigs and 9,319 are singletons. The number of contigs w ...