Jump to Main Content
- Iacomini, M., et al. Show all 7 Authors
- Food chemistry 2012 v.134 no.4 pp. 2257-2260
- bioactive properties; macrophage activation; macrophages; mice; nuclear magnetic resonance spectroscopy; peaches; polysaccharides; pulp
- ... Pulp from peaches contained polygalacturonic acid and arabinogalactan as main polysaccharides, which were isolated and characterised. The polygalacturonic acid (AE-CWI) contained 95% GalA and its ¹³C NMR spectrum showed signals at δ 98.9, 78.0, 71.4, 69.1, 68.4, and 175.1 from C-1, C-4, C-5, C-3, C-2, and C-6 respectively, from (1→4)-linked α-GalpA units. Methylation-MS analysis of carboxy-reduced ...
- Iacomini, M., et al. Show all 8 Authors
- Carbohydrate polymers 2012 v.87 no.1 pp. 368-376
- Pleurotus pulmonarius; arabinose; biomass; biotechnology; carbon; culture media; essential amino acids; exopolysaccharides; galactose; glucans; glucose; medicinal properties; mushroom growing; mushrooms; mycelium; nutrient content; nutritive value; proteins; unsaturated fatty acids; xylose
- ... For many years mushrooms have been consumed and appreciated by their nutritional value, and medicinal properties. The traditional mushroom cultivation takes too long and the macrofungi biotechnology has not been explored in its full potential yet. The goal of this work was to observe if different carbon sources could improve the yield and diversify fungi nutrient composition in submerged culture. ...