Jump to Main Content
- Jung, Gyoo Yeol, et al. Show all 3 Authors
- Biotechnology and bioprocess engineering 2012 v.17 no.1 pp. 1-7
- gene expression; metabolic engineering; synthetic biology
- ... Microbial engineering requires accurate information about cellular metabolic networks and a set of molecular tools that can be predictably applied to the efficient redesign of such networks. Recent advances in the field of metabolic engineering and synthetic biology, particularly the development of molecular tools for synthetic regulation in the static and dynamic control of gene expression, have ...
- Jung, Gyoo Yeol, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Analytical biochemistry 2012 v.424 no.1 pp. 54-56
- Influenza A virus; capillary electrophoresis; genes; pandemic; swine influenza
- ... The H1N1 influenza virus has spread worldwide to become pandemic. Here, we developed a new method to discriminate various types of influenza A, including H1N1, using stuffer-free multiplex ligation-dependent probe amplification based on a conformation-sensitive separation method, namely capillary electrophoresis–single-strand conformation polymorphism. Unlike conventional methods, our approach pre ...