Jump to Main Content
- Ampe, Bart; Duchateau, Luc; Speybroeck, Niko; Berkvens, Dirk; Dupont, Alain; Kerkhofs, Pierre; Thiry, Etienne; Dispas, Marc
- American journal of veterinary research 2012 v.73 no.11 pp. 1787-1793
- infectious bovine rhinotracheitis, etc ; Bovine alphaherpesvirus 1; herds; grazing; farms; long term effects; models; risk factors; vaccines; seasonal variation; seroconversion; cows; vaccination; buildings; glycoproteins; Show all 15 Subjects
- ... Objective: To assess long-term effects and risk factors for the efficacy of hyperimmunization protocols against infectious bovine rhinotracheitis (IBR) during a longitudinal field study of dairy and dairy-beef mixed farms. Animals: Approximately 7,700 cows from 72 farms. Procedures: Farms were assigned to 3 treatment groups (hyperimmunization groups [HIGs] 1 and 2, which were hyperimmunized with g ...
- Reist, M.; Jemmi, T.; Stärk, K.D.C.
- Preventive veterinary medicine 2012 v.105 no.3 pp. 176-184
- infectious bovine rhinotracheitis, etc ; animal health; animal products; bluetongue; food animals; health hazards; international trade; issues and policy; laws and regulations; models; monitoring; public health; scientists; surveys; trees; Show all 15 Subjects
- ... Animal health and residue surveillance verifies the good health status of the animal population, thereby supporting international free trade of animals and animal products. However, active surveillance is costly and time-consuming. The development of cost-effective tools for animal health and food hazard surveillance is therefore a priority for decision-makers in the field of veterinary public hea ...