Jump to Main Content
- Quici, Silvio, et al. Show all 4 Authors
- Subtropical plant science 2012 v.25 no.2 pp. 221-225
- acids; aqueous solutions; dairy farming; diethylstilbestrol; estrogenic properties; goats; growth promotion; immunoassays; immunoglobulin G; livestock breeding; milk; mothers; polyclonal antibodies; pregnancy; rabbits; raw milk; risk; women
- ... Diethylstilbestrol (DES) is a non-steroidal synthetic molecule with estrogenic activity that provokes increased health risk in women whose mothers were given DES during pregnancy. In spite of this, it is sometimes illegally used as growth promoter in livestock breeding. Therefore methods that make it possible to monitor the presence of DES in food or in the environment might be of great interest. ...
- Quici, Silvio, et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Journal of the American Chemical Society 2012 v.134 no.37 pp. 15402-15409
- electrochemiluminescence; electrochemistry; emissions; energy; fluorenes; ions; photoluminescence; spectroscopy
- ... The spectroscopic and electrochemical behavior as well as electrogenerated chemiluminescence (ECL) of a series of donor−π–donor derivatives bearing triphenylamine groups as donor connected to a fluorene, 2,7-bis-(4-(N,N-diphenylamino)phen-1-yl)-9,9′-dimethylfluorene (1), or spirobifluorene core, 2,7-bis-(4-(N,N-diphenylamino)phen-1-yl)-9,9′-spirobifluorene (2) and 2,2′,7,7′-tetrakis(4-(N,N-dipheny ...