Jump to Main Content
- Kohzu, Ayato, et al. Show all 9 Authors
- Organic geochemistry 2011 v.42 no.2 pp. 173-183
- isotopes; lakes; nitrogen; organic matter; sediments; Japan
- ... Sediment core samples from the center of Lake Kasumigaura, Japan, were collected from 1979 to 2007 at intervals of 1month to 5yr. We evaluated the degree of modification in N isotope composition during sedimentation and diagenesis. We estimated the degree of isotope discrimination during diagenesis by comparing historical changes in N isotope composition of the surface sediment (top 2cm) against t ...
- Takada, Ayato, et al. Show all 19 Authors
- Veterinary microbiology 2011 v.147 no.1-2 pp. 1-10
- Influenza A virus; amino acid sequences; ancestry; antibodies; chickens; diagnostic techniques; direct contact; ducks; farms; genome; glycosylation; mice; neutralization; nucleotide sequences; pathogenicity; phylogeny; quails; receptors; swine; vaccines; viruses; Japan
- ... From February to March 2009, six strains of H7N6 subtype avian influenza virus were isolated from quails in three farms in Aichi prefecture in Japan. The isolates were shown to be low pathogenic for chicken by the examination performed using the “Manual of Standards for Diagnostic Tests and Vaccines” by World organisation for Animal Health (OIE). The deduced amino acid sequence at the cleavage sit ...