Jump to Main Content
Did you mean to type: hyeok?
- Lee, Si Hyeock, et al. Show all 8 Authors
- Pest management science 2011 v.67 no.12 pp. 1541-1548
- Bemisia tabaci; acetylcholinesterase; genes; insecticide resistance; microarray technology; mutation; organophosphorus compounds; polymerase chain reaction; pyrethrins; resistance management; sodium channels; sustainable agriculture
- ... BACKGROUND: Rapid and accurate detection of mutations related to insecticide resistance is essential for development of resistance management strategies to support sustainable agriculture. The M918V, L925I and T929V mutations of the voltage‐gated sodium channel gene (vgsc) and the F392W mutation of the acetylcholinesterase I gene (ace1) are reportedly associated with resistance to pyrethroids and ...
- Lee, Si Hyeock, et al. Show all 10 Authors
- Insect biochemistry and molecular biology 2011 v.41 no.5 pp. 332-339
- Escherichia coli; Pediculus humanus capitis; Staphylococcus aureus; bacteria; developmental stages; genes; humoral immunity; immune response; immunosuppression (physiological); insects; phagocytosis; transcription (genetics); vector competence
- ... The differences in the immune response between body lice, Pediculus humanus humanus, and head lice, Pediculus humanus capitis, were investigated initially by measuring the proliferation rates of two model bacteria, a Gram-positive Staphylococcus aureus and a Gram-negative Escherichia coli, following challenge by injection. Body lice showed a significantly reduced immune response compared to head l ...