Jump to Main Content
- Maliepaard, Chris, et al. Show all 7 Authors
- Analytica chimica acta 2011 v.705 no.1-2 pp. 56-63
- biosynthesis; carotenoids; color; data collection; diploidy; discoloration; gene expression; genes; metabolites; metabolomics; plant breeding; potatoes; proteomics; transcriptomics; tubers
- ... In the post-genomic era, high-throughput technologies have led to data collection in fields like transcriptomics, metabolomics and proteomics and, as a result, large amounts of data have become available. However, the integration of these ∼omics data sets in relation to phenotypic traits is still problematic in order to advance crop breeding. We have obtained population-wide gene expression and me ...
- Maliepaard, Chris, et al. Show all 58 Authors
- Leptosphaeria nodorum; Mycosphaerella graminicola; ancestry; carbohydrates; cell walls; chromosomes; crop yield; disease control; enzymes; food production; genes; genetic background; hosts; latent period; nucleotide sequences; pathogenesis; pathogenicity; plant pathogenic fungi; progeny; protein degradation; resistance mechanisms; wheat
- ... The plant-pathogenic fungus Mycosphaerella graminicola (asexual stage: Septoria tritici) causes septoria tritici blotch, a disease that greatly reduces the yield and quality of wheat. This disease is economically important in most wheat-growing areas worldwide and threatens global food production. Control of the disease has been hampered by a limited understanding of the genetic and biochemical ba ...
- PubMed Central: