Jump to Main Content
- Kousksou, T.; Jamil, A.; El Omari, K.; Zeraouli, Y.; Le Guer, Y.
- Thermochimica acta 2011 v.519 no.1-2 pp. 59-64
- specific heat, etc ; differential scanning calorimetry; energy; heat; mathematical models; phase transition; Show all 6 Subjects
- ... Differential scanning calorimetry (DSC) and numerical simulations have been used to determine some kinetics parameters of phase change materials (PCM). The heating rate affects the development of the DSC thermograms and also the apparent specific heat capacity of the PCM during the phase change process. PCM geometry has also a definitive influence on the DSC thermograms and on the apparent specifi ...
- Nicula, R.; Stir, M.; Wurm, A.; Catalá-Civera, J.M.; Ishizaki, K.; Vaucher, S.; Zhuravlev, E.; Schick, C.
- Thermochimica acta 2011 v.526 no.1-2 pp. 137-142
- specific heat, etc ; phase transition; cobalt; X-ray diffraction; magnetic materials; heat; differential scanning calorimetry; thermal expansion; microwave treatment; temperature; X-radiation; Show all 11 Subjects
- ... An alternative approach for microwave calorimetry is proposed which relies on the synchrotron radiation powder diffraction technique as well as on the Grüneisen formalism for the analysis of thermal expansion. Cobalt was selected as suitable magnetic material for the present evaluation of the method. First results are reported concerning the calorimetric assessment of the HCP (hexagonal close-pack ...