Jump to Main Content
- Kousksou, T.; Jamil, A.; El Omari, K.; Zeraouli, Y.; Le Guer, Y.
- Thermochimica acta 2011 v.519 no.1-2 pp. 59-64
- specific heat, etc ; differential scanning calorimetry; energy; heat; mathematical models; phase transition; Show all 6 Subjects
- ... Differential scanning calorimetry (DSC) and numerical simulations have been used to determine some kinetics parameters of phase change materials (PCM). The heating rate affects the development of the DSC thermograms and also the apparent specific heat capacity of the PCM during the phase change process. PCM geometry has also a definitive influence on the DSC thermograms and on the apparent specifi ...
- Jia, Ran; Bian, XiuFang; Wang, YingYing
- Chinese science bulletin 2011 v.56 no.36 pp. 3912-3918
- specific heat, etc ; energy; entropy; glass; glass transition temperature; heat; melting; melting point; Show all 8 Subjects
- ... Differences in the thermodynamic functions between the liquid and crystalline states of La-based bulk metallic glasses alloys were calculated with the specific heat capacity C p and the fusion heat ÎH f, which we measured. Fragility indexes having different thermodynamic definitions were calculated from the temperature dependence of excess entropy ÎS liq-cry. It is ambiguous for La-based glass-f ...