Jump to Main Content
- Yoo, Ji Yeon; Hwang, Se Hui; Han, Yeon Soo; Cho, Saeyoull
- Archives of insect biochemistry and physiology 2011 v.76 no.2 pp. 114-124
- molecular genetics, etc ; moths; Plutella xylostella; insect genetics; genes; insect proteins; gene expression; tissue distribution; insect development; developmental stages; sequence analysis; complementary DNA; nucleotide sequences; amino acid sequences; amino acid motifs; DNA-binding domains; sequence homology; molecular weight; insect biochemistry; molecular cloning; genome; genomics; phylogeny; Bombyx mori; Show all 24 Subjects
- ... A full-length 14-3-3 gene homolog (also referred to as the Px14-3-3 epsilon “ε” or Px14-3-3ε gene) was cloned from cDNA of the diamondback moth, Plutella xylostella. The Px14-3-3 transcript is 789 nucleotides in length, and the predicted polypeptide is 263 amino acids in length, with a calculated molecular mass of 29.6 kDa. The Px14-3-3 gene contains the typical and predicted 14-3-3 domains and mo ...
- Rojas, M.; González, I.; Pavón, M.Á.; Pegels, N.; Hernández, P.E.; García, T.; Martín, R.
- Poultry science 2011 v.90 no.1 pp. 211-222
- molecular genetics, etc ; poultry meat; partridges; Alectoris; Alectoris rufa; meat quality; product authenticity; standards of identity; labeling; meat products; genetic markers; mitochondrial DNA; ribosomal RNA; genes; somatotropin; meat inspection; nucleotide sequences; polymerase chain reaction; random amplified polymorphic DNA technique; accuracy; purebreds; hybrids; Show all 22 Subjects
- ... Two PCR assays for the identification of partridge meat (red-legged partridge, chukar partridge, barbary partridge, and gray partridge species) and the specific identification of red-legged partridge meat products were developed based on species-specific primers targeting the 12S ribosomal RNA mitochondrial gene. Moreover, various PCR techniques based on the use of random amplified polymorphic DNA ...