Jump to Main Content
Did you mean to type: xiang?
- Xiong, Yongqiang, et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Organic geochemistry 2011 v.42 no.4 pp. 316-322
- agitation; gas chromatography; headspace analysis; hexadecane; ionic strength; ionization; luteinizing hormone; microextraction; mixing; petroleum; solvents; temperature
- ... In this study, headspace single-drop microextraction (HS-SDME) coupled with gas chromatography-flame ionization detection (GC-FID) was tested to determine C₆–C₁₂ light hydrocarbons (LHs) in petroleum and aqueous samples. Several significant experimental parameters, such as drop solvent type, drop volume, sample solution ionic strength, agitation speed and extraction time were optimized. Under opti ...
- Xiong, Yongqiang, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Organic geochemistry 2011 v.42 no.5 pp. 559-565
- carbon; gasoline; headspace analysis; hydrocarbons; ionic strength; isotope fractionation; mass spectrometry; microextraction; oils; petroleum
- ... In this study, headspace single-drop microextraction (HS-SDME) coupled with gas chromatography–isotope ratio mass spectrometry (GC–IRMS), was employed to determine compound specific carbon isotopic values (δ¹³C) of gasoline range hydrocarbons. The reproducibility of the method was found to be satisfactory. By comparison with the δ¹³C values of the twelve target compounds determined using direct in ...