Jump to Main Content
- Lin, Rui-Qing, et al. Show all 10 Authors
- Electrophoresis 2011 v.32 no.11 pp. 1364-1370
- DNA; Schistosoma japonicum; Schistosoma mansoni; algorithms; electrophoresis; gels; genetic variation; lakes; polymerase chain reaction; China; Puerto Rico
- ... In the present study, sequence-related amplification polymorphism (SRAP) was utilized to study the genetic variability among Schistosoma japonicum isolates from different provinces in China, using Schistosoma mansoni from Puerto Rico for comparison. Five out of ten tested SRAP primer combinations displayed significant polymorphisms among S. japonicum isolates from China, namely ME2/EM1, ME4/EM1, M ...
- Lin, Rui-Qing, et al. Show all 8 Authors
- Laboratory animals 2011 v.45 no.1 pp. 58-60
- Syphacia obvelata; internal transcribed spacers; laboratory animals; mice; necropsy; polymerase chain reaction; ribosomal DNA; transcription (genetics); China
- ... The present investigation examined the prevalence and intensity of pinworm infection in laboratory mice from three laboratory animal centres in China's southern Guangdong Province between August 2008 and April 2009. A total of 301 laboratory mice representing BALB/c, Kunming (KM) and C57BL/6J breeds were examined and the worms were counted and identified according to existing keys and descriptions ...