Jump to Main Content
- Xiao, Yonggui, et al. Show all 8 Authors
- Theoretical and applied genetics 2011 v.122 no.5 pp. 971-987
- Triticum aestivum; crossing; cultivars; dough; gliadin; gluten; hardness; inbred lines; loci; major genes; quantitative trait loci; variance; wheat; China
- ... One of the key targets of breeding programs in bread wheat is to improve the end-use quality. The relationships between quantities of protein fractions and dough rheological characters have been well established, but there is little information on the genetic control of quantities of protein fractions. Two hundred and forty F₆ recombinant inbred lines derived from a cross between two Chinese wheat ...
- Xiao, Yonggui, et al. Show all 10 Authors
- Crop & pasture science 2011 v.62 no.8 pp. 625-638
- Triticum aestivum; chromosome mapping; crossing; digital images; genetic markers; grain yield; inbred lines; loci; marker-assisted selection; milling quality; pH; phenotypic variation; quantitative trait loci; seeds; variance; wheat; China
- ... The improvement of kernel morphology traits is an important goal in common wheat (Triticum aestivum L.) breeding programs because of their close relationship with grain yield and milling quality. The aim of this study was to map quantitative trait loci (QTL) for kernel morphology traits using 240 recombinant inbred lines derived from a cross between the non-1BL.1RS translocation cv. PH 82-2 and th ...