Jump to Main Content
- Bao, Fang, et al. Show all 7 Authors
- Carbohydrate polymers 2011 v.83 no.2 pp. 818-823
- binding capacity; chemistry; chitosan; coatings; fluorescence; methodology; nucleic acids; peptides; proteins; silica; sodium alginate
- ... Graphically encoded SiO₂-based suspension arrays are often manufactured with the 2D matrixes by popular aldehyde–aminosilane chemistry for the attachment of a variety of biomolecules, including peptides, proteins, nucleic acid probes, etc. In view of the relatively low immobilization efficiency, we have developed a novel method to prepare polysaccharide-coated silica beads, which can increase the ...
- Bao, Fang, et al. Show all 9 Authors
- Food control 2011 v.22 no.10 pp. 1624-1628
- DNA; chemical analysis; chemical composition; chromatography; color; foods; markets; mass spectrometry; microarray technology; peroxidase; polymerase chain reaction; public safety; vegetable oil
- ... The development of new and increasingly sophisticated techniques for the authentication of food products continues to be a challenge in public food safety. The authenticity of vegetable oils has become very important as the surge of counterfeit oil into the market increases and consumer confidence decreases. The two methods currently used to authenticate vegetable oils are analysis of species-spec ...