Jump to Main Content
- Cho, Seoae, et al. Show all 4 Authors
- Genomics 2011 v.97 no.2 pp. 101-105
- genes; humans; lung function; myosin; olfactory receptors; pathogenesis; protein-tyrosine-phosphatase; respiratory tract diseases; single nucleotide polymorphism; Korean Peninsula
- ... Copy number variation (CNV) is an attractive emerging approach to study the association with various diseases. We performed a CNV-based genome-wide association study of pulmonary function measures (FEV₁, FVC, and FEV₁/FVC) in KARE cohorts. Affymetrix Genome-wide Human SNP Array 5.0 was used to measure genome-wide variation and CNV segmentation was performed using Golden Helix SVS 7.0. Single and m ...
- Cho, Seoae, et al. Show all 14 Authors
- The plant journal 2011 v.66 no.4 pp. 564-578
- Arabidopsis thaliana; auxins; biosynthesis; brassinosteroids; chromatin; enzymes; genes; hormones
- ... Brassinosteroids (BRs) are growth-promoting steroidal hormones. Despite the importance of BRs in plant biology, the signal that initiates BR biosynthesis remains unknown. Among the enzymes involved in BR biosynthesis in Arabidopsis (Arabidopsis thaliana), DWARF4 catalyzes the rate-determining step. Through both the histochemical analysis of DWF4pro:GUS plants and the direct measurement of endogeno ...