Jump to Main Content
- Nilsson, Robert, et al. Show all 13 Authors
- Food and chemical toxicology 2011 v.49 no.8 pp. 1674-1683
- DNA adducts; DNA damage; benzo(a)pyrene; benzyl isothiocyanate; bone marrow; cytogenetics; ellagic acid; erythrocytes; flow cytometry; leukocytes; liver; mice; oral administration; protective effect; toxicology
- ... The protective action in C57BL/6J mice from orally administered ellagic acid (EA), benzyl isothiocyanate (BITC), an extract of epigallocatechins (Tegreen®) as well as chlorophyllin (CHL) against benzo[a]pyrene (B[a]P)-induced DNA damage and cytogenetic effects was investigated. In pilot experiment the comet assay indicated protective effects for all compounds, while such activity was confined to E ...
- Nilsson, Robert, et al. Show all 11 Authors
- Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America 2011 v.108 no.19 pp. 8048-8053
- Arabidopsis thaliana; Golgi apparatus; H-transporting ATP synthase; Populus; cell growth; endocytosis; genes; growth and development; mutants; phenotype; plant growth; proteins; vacuoles; yeasts
- ... Multiple steps of plant growth and development rely on rapid cell elongation during which secretory and endocytic trafficking via the trans-Golgi network (TGN) plays a central role. Here, we identify the ECHIDNA (ECH) protein from Arabidopsis thaliana as a TGN-localized component crucial for TGN function. ECH partially complements loss of budding yeast TVP23 function and a Populus ECH complements ...
- PubMed Central: