Jump to Main Content
- Yamada, Takuji, et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Nucleic acids research 2011 v.39 no.suppl_2 pp. W412
- Internet; biosynthesis; chemical compounds; enzymatic reactions; genome; metagenomics; nucleic acids; secondary metabolites
- ... iPath2.0 is a web-based tool (http://pathways.embl.de) for the visualization and analysis of cellular pathways. Its primary map summarizes the metabolism in biological systems as annotated to date. Nodes in the map correspond to various chemical compounds and edges represent series of enzymatic reactions. In two other maps, iPath2.0 provides an overview of secondary metabolite biosynthesis and a h ...
- Yamada, Takuji, et al. Show all 69 Authors
- Science 2011 v.331 no.6017 pp. 555-561
- Daphnia pulex; biochemical pathways; environmental factors; gene duplication; gene expression; loci; multigene family; proteome
- ... We describe the draft genome of the microcrustacean Daphnia pulex, which is only 200 megabases and contains at least 30,907 genes. The high gene count is a consequence of an elevated rate of gene duplication resulting in tandem gene clusters. More than a third of Daphnia's genes have no detectable homologs in any other available proteome, and the most amplified gene families are specific to the Da ...
- PubMed Central: