Jump to Main Content
- Shalaby, A.S.; Elhefnawy, N.; Ghanem, K.; EL-Ghareeb, A.
- Journal of essential oil-bearing plants 2011 v.14 no.4 pp. 463-471
- Origanum vulgare subsp. hirtum, etc ; essential oils; gamma-terpinene; new crops; oils; organic production; p-cymene; thymol; Egypt; Show all 9 Subjects
- ... The present study was carried out to investigate the potentials of Origanum ...
... vulgare ssp. hirtum and O. syriacum var. sinaicum as new crops cultivated in Egypt ...
... chemical points of view. The results showed that O. syriacum ssp. sinaicum was superior ...
- Atallah, Shady S.; El Saliby, Ibrahim; Baalbaki, Riad; Talhouk, Salma N.
- Journal of the science of food and agriculture 2011 v.91 no.2 pp. 337-343
- Origanum, etc ; air drying; color; crops; dry season; economic feasibility; essential oils; farms; flavor; forage; herbal tea; horticulture; irrigation management; odors; oregano; ovens; sensory evaluation; spices; storage quality; Lebanon; Show all 20 Subjects
- ... BACKGROUND: The potential of Origanum syriacum L. to become a cultivated crop ...
... economic potential of O. syriacum in four production scenarios. RESULTS: An irrigation ...