Jump to Main Content
- Boratyński, Filip, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Journal of plant protection research 2011 v.51 no.1 pp. 23-28
- Macrosiphum euphorbiae; Myzus persicae; antifeeding activity; attractants; cyclohexanones; epoxides; oxidation; oxygen; peaches; stereochemistry
- ... The behaviour of the peach potato aphid Myzus persicae (Sulz.) was studied during settling on plants. The experiment involved observing peach potato aphid activity after the application of some natural and synthetic cyclohexanones and the, respective ε-lactones and epoxy-ε-lactones which were obtained from the cyclohexanones. Stereochemistry, and the number and position of methyl substituents were ...
- Boratynski, Filip, et al. Show all 3 Authors
- Journal of agricultural and food chemistry 2011 v.59 no.11 pp. 6071-6081
- Aspergillus alutaceus; Fusarium culmorum; Fusarium oxysporum; Fusarium tricinctum; inhibitory concentration 50
- ... Five optically active and sixteen racemic lactones (nine of them new) of bicyclo[4.3.0]nonane structure were synthesized. IC50 values for the following phytopathogens were determined: Aspergillus ochraceus AM 456, Fusarium culmorum AM 282, Fusarium oxysporum AM 13, Fusarium tricinctum AM 16. Effect of compound structures, especially stereogenic centers, on fungistatic activity has been discussed. ...
- Boratyński, Adam, et al. Show all 2 Author
- Acta oecologica 2011 v.37 no.2 pp. 99-102
- Juniperus communis; climatic factors; extinction; females; gender differences; growth rings; males; seed cones; sexual maturity; shrubs; temperature; trees; wood
- ... Dioecious species are a very interesting object of study because of predicted differences between male and female individuals. Most dioecious species have a higher reproductive effort in female individuals in comparison with males. The object of this study was common juniper (Juniperus communis subsp. communis), dioecious shrubs or small trees. This study examined differences in radial growth rate ...