Jump to Main Content
- C. Chiappe; M. Malvaldi; B. Melai; S. Fantini; U. Bardi; S. Caporali
- Green chemistry 2010 v.12 no.1 pp. 77-80
- X-ray photoelectron spectroscopy; ambient temperature; anions; cations; electrochemistry; electrospray ionization mass spectrometry; green chemistry; ionic liquids; metal ions; nitrates
- ... A simple strategy has been reported to prepare new ionic liquids with binary systems of organic–inorganic cations exploiting the common ion effect, i.e. dissolving metal salts with organic or inorganic anions (bistriflylimide or nitrate) in ionic liquids bearing the same anions. The resulting concentrated solutions of metal cations in ionic environments, which may have great potential for electroc ...
- Han, Ting; Fan, Tongxiang; Chow, Suk-Kwun; Zhang, Di
- Bioresource technology 2010 v.101 no.17 pp. 6829-6835
- X-ray diffraction; X-ray photoelectron spectroscopy; absorption; anions; cations; crops; crystals; irradiation; lamps; metals; nitrogen; oxides; phosphorus; red light; seeds
- ... Four typical kinds of crop seeds are studied as non-metallic bio-precursors to synthesize biogenic N-P-codoped TiO₂ (BNP-TiO₂). The as-prepared BNP-TiO₂ samples are characterized by X-ray diffraction (XRD), X-ray photoelectron spectroscopy (XPS), nitrogen-adsorption measurement and UV-Vis spectroscopy. The results show that BNP-TiO₂ possesses single anatase phase with mesopore structures, and nitr ...
- Sun, Xue-Fei; Ma, Yue; Liu, Xian-Wei; Wang, Shu-Guang; Gao, Bao-Yu; Li, Xiao-Ming
- Water research 2010 v.44 no.8 pp. 2517-2524
- chemical concentration; solutions; detoxification (processing); X-ray photoelectron spectroscopy; aerobic conditions; granules; equations; water treatment; anions; adsorbents; pH; sorption isotherms; polymers; Fourier transform infrared spectroscopy; chromium; adsorption