Jump to Main Content
- MARTÍNEZ, CRISTINA, et al. Show all 4 Authors
- Plant, cell and environment 2010 v.33 no.1 pp. 11-22
- Arabidopsis; RNA interference; dexamethasone; flowering; flowers; genes; genotype; germination; glucocorticoid receptors; heat production; loci; pathogens; salicylic acid; transcriptome; transgenic plants; ultraviolet radiation
- ... Salicylic acid (SA) has been characterized as an activator of pathogen-triggered resistance of plants. SA also regulates developmental processes such as thermogenesis in floral organs and stress-induced flowering. To deepen our knowledge of the mechanism underlying SA regulation of flowering time in Arabidopsis, we compared the transcriptomes of SA-deficient late flowering genotypes with wild-type ...
- Martinez, Cristina, et al. Show all 8 Authors
- The plant cell 2010 v.22 no.6 pp. 1716-1732
- Arabidopsis thaliana; transcription factors; yeasts; transfer DNA; signal transduction; ligases; genes; mutants; sodium chloride; abscisic acid; receptors
- ... To elucidate potential roles of CUL4-DDB1-DWD (for Cullin 4-Damaged DNA Binding1-DDB1 binding WD40) E3 ligases in abscisic acid (ABA) signaling, we examined ABA sensitivities of T-DNA mutants of a number of Arabidopsis thaliana DWD genes, which encode substrate receptors for CUL4 E3 ligases. Mutants in two DWD genes, DWA1 and DWA2 (DWD hypersensitive to ABA1 and 2), had ABA-hypersensitive phenotyp ...
- PubMed Central: