Jump to Main Content
- Yoshikawa, Masahide, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Journal of bioscience and bioengineering 2010 v.110 no.2 pp. 217-222
- epithelial cells; fluorescence; integrins; messenger RNA; mice; reverse transcriptase polymerase chain reaction; signal transduction; stem cells; young adults
- ... Although mouse Wnt-10b has been shown to play various roles in a wide range of biological actions, the effects on epithelial stem/progenitor cells in the skin have not been reported. In the present study, we investigated the effects of Wnt-10b on proliferation and differentiation of murine skin-derived CD34 and CD49f double-positive (CD34⁺CD49f⁺) cells, a supposed fraction as enriched epithelial s ...
- Yoshikawa, Masahide, et al. Show all 8 Authors
- Journal of bioscience and bioengineering 2010 v.110 no.4 pp. 487-490
- body size; collagenase; heart ventricle; hepatocytes; mice
- ... A method for obtaining mouse hepatocytes by infusing collagenase solution into the left ventricle was established. This technique was shown to be equivalent to the intra-portal infusion method and more practical, especially in postnatal mice with a small body size. ...