Jump to Main Content
- Wan, Bo, et al. Show all 9 Authors
- Veterinary immunology and immunopathology 2010 v.137 no.3-4 pp. 317-321
- immunoglobulin G; messenger RNA; complementary DNA; open reading frames; humoral immunity; sheep; amino acid sequences; gene expression; disease resistance; molecular cloning; receptors; sequence homology; infection
- ... Receptors for the Fc region of IgG (FcγRs) play a critical role in the immune system and host protection against infection. In this study, we describe the cloning, mRNA expression and IgG subclass specificity of ovine Fc gamma receptor I (ovFcγRI). The ovFcγRI cDNA contains a 1047bp open-reading frame, and is predicted to encode a 349 amino acid trans-membrane glycoprotein composed of three immuno ...
- Wan, Bo, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Molecular biology reports 2010 v.37 no.4 pp. 2055-2062
- amino acids; brain; cDNA libraries; complementary DNA; cytoplasm; databases; gene overexpression; heart; humans; open reading frames; proteins; reporter genes; reverse transcriptase polymerase chain reaction; testes
- ... The Ly-6 protein superfamily is usually identified as a group of proteins with a LU protein domain. LU domain is about 80 amino acids long and characterized by a conserved pattern of 10 cysteine residues. Here we report the cloning and characterization of a novel human LU domain containing gene, LYPD6, isolated from human testis cDNA library, and mapped to 2q23.1-23.2 by searching the UCSC genomic ...