Jump to Main Content
- Cakal, Cafer; Ferrance, Jerome P.; Landers, James P.; Caglar, Perihan
- Analytical and bioanalytical chemistry 2010 v.398 no.5 pp. 1909-1917
- 1-propanol; adsorption; dopamine; electrophoresis; epinephrine; fluorescence; glass; norepinephrine; pH; phosphates; polymers
- ... In this study, the first micro-total analysis system (μ-TAS) for catecholamines (dopamine, epinephrine, and norepinephrine) analysis in which preconcentration, separation, and determination steps were integrated on a microchip was developed. Electrophoresis microchips in a variety of channel lengths and designs were produced in borofloat glass for the μ-TAS studies. Chambers for the preparation of ...
- Pathak, Tara Sankar; Yun, Jung-Ho; Lee, Se-Jong; Baek, Dae-Jin; Paeng, Ki-Jung
- Journal of polymers and the environment 2010 v.18 no.1 pp. 45-56
- 1-propanol; Fourier transform infrared spectroscopy; Undaria pinnatifida; calcium alginate; ethanol; heat; methanol; polymers; porosity; solvents; thermal analysis; thermal stability; weight loss
- ... Alginates, extracted from algae are linear unbranched polymers containing β-(1→4)-linked d-mannuronic acid (M) and α-(1→4)-linked l-guluronic acid (G) residues. The conversion of alginic acid into the metal alginate is confirmed using FTIR spectroscopy. Asymmetric and symmetric stretching of free carboxyl group present in metal alginate occurs almost at the same position in various solvent composi ...