Jump to Main Content
- Cui, Yan, et al. Show all 7 Authors
- Journal of agricultural and food chemistry 2010 v.58 no.23 pp. 12083–12088
- liquid chromatography; mass spectrometry; pharmacokinetics; p-coumaric acid; blood plasma; rats; animal models; freeze drying; red wines; new methods; dose response; bioavailability; equipment performance
- ... A sensitive and efficient liquid chromatography−mass spectrometry (LC−MS) method was developed and validated for the determination of p-coumaric acid (CA) in rat plasma. After addition of the internal standard (IS) hydrochlorothiazide and acidification with 2 M hydrochloric acid, plasma samples were extracted by ethyl acetate and separated on a Kromasil C18 column (200 mm × 4.6 mm, 5 μm) using a m ...
- Cui, Yan, et al. Show all 8 Authors
- Acta physiologiae plantarum 2010 v.32 no.3 pp. 583-590
- Halogeton glomeratus; Peganum harmala; antioxidant activity; ascorbate peroxidase; catalase; grasses; heavy metals; hydrogen peroxide; leaves; metal tolerance; oxidative stress; seedling growth; seedlings; superoxide dismutase; toxicity testing; xerophytes
- ... The present study showed the toxicity caused by heavy metal and its detoxification responses in two desert plants: perennial Peganum harmala and annual Halogeton glomeratus. In pot experiments, 1-month-old seedlings were grown under control and three levels of combined heavy metal stress. Seedling growth as well as heavy metal accumulation, antioxidative enzymes [superoxide dismutase (SOD), catala ...