Jump to Main Content
- Duso, C.; Castagnoli, M.; Simoni, S.; Angeli, G.
- Experimental & applied acarology 2010 v.51 no.1-3 pp. 151-168
- Aculus schlechtendali, etc ; Aculops lycopersici; acaricides; apples; biological control; biological control agents; case studies; crops; economics; fungicides; grapes; host plants; mites; pest control; pests; quarantine; risk reduction; temperate fruits; varietal resistance; vegetables; Europe; Show all 21 Subjects
- ... The nature of the damage caused by eriophyoid mites and the assessment of yield losses still require detailed studies if appropriate control and risk mitigation strategies are to be planned. The economic importance of eriophyoid mites is increasing worldwide and a lot of species have reached a permanent pest status in certain crops, while others represent a quarantine threat for several countries. ...
- Demirci, Fikret; Denizhan, Evsel
- Phytoparasitica 2010 v.38 no.2 pp. 125-132
- Aculus schlechtendali, etc ; apples; cell growth; copper oxychloride; entomopathogenic fungi; inoculum density; mite control; spore germination; chlorothalonil; sulfur; dose response; conidia; penconazole; biological control agents; plant pests; Purpureocillium lilacinum; Malus domestica; nuarimol; mycelium; insect pests; relative humidity; carbendazim; pathogenicity; mortality; biological control; mancozeb; fosetyl; tebuconazole; phytotoxicity; captan; Turkey (country); Show all 31 Subjects