Jump to Main Content
- Guo, Jiaming, et al. Show all 7 Authors
- Molecular biology reports 2010 v.37 no.2 pp. 809-818
- Glycine max; Soybean mosaic virus; abscisic acid; cold; drought; ethylene; gene expression; genes; nuclear localization signals; onions; salt tolerance; sequence alignment; soybeans; tobacco
- ... Transcriptional repressors are emerging as central regulators of development and stress responses in different organisms. The ERF-associated amphiphilic repression (EAR) motif was identified as essential for transcriptional repression. To gain a better understanding of this type of protein, we reported here a novel GmERF4 protein from soybean. Sequence alignment showed that GmERF4 contains one AP2 ...
- Guo, Jiaming, et al. Show all 9 Authors
- Journal of chromatography 2010 v.1217 no.50 pp. 7848-7854
- BTEX (benzene, toluene, ethylbenzene, xylene); benzene; carbon; chromatography; coatings; detection limit; headspace analysis; non-polar compounds; phenols; polar compounds; rivers; sol-gel processing; solid phase microextraction; stainless steel; surface area; toluene; water analysis; xylene
- ... Two kinds of porous carbon materials, including carbon aerogels (CAs), wormhole-like mesoporous carbons (WMCs), were synthesized and used as the coatings of solid-phase microextraction (SPME) fibers. By using stainless steel wire as the supporting core, six types of fibers were prepared with sol-gel method, direct coating method and direct coating plus sol-gel method. Headspace SPME experiments in ...