Jump to Main Content
Did you mean to type: jiali?
- Li, Jiale, et al. Show all 3 Authors
- Conservation genetics 2010 v.11 no.3 pp. 1131-1133
- alleles; genetic markers; genetic polymorphism; genetic variation; genomic libraries; lakes; linkage disequilibrium; loci; microsatellite repeats; oyster culture; pearls; population structure; China
- ... Cristaria plicata was an important freshwater mussel for pearl culture in China. 18 polymorphic microsatellite markers were isolated and characterized using (CA)₁₅-enriched genomic library of C. plicata. These loci showed high levels of genetic polymorphism testing on 60 individuals sampled from Poyang Lake of Jiangxi Province, China. The number of alleles per locus ranged from 4 to 18. The expect ...
- Li, Jiale, et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Biological invasions 2010 v.12 no.8 pp. 2697-2706
- founder effect; microsatellite repeats; alleles; genetic variation; introduced species; genetic distance; aquatic invertebrates; inbreeding; heterozygosity; Procambarus clarkii; gene frequency; invasive species; genetic polymorphism; population dynamics; genetic markers; China
- ... High genetic diversity is thought to characterize successful invasive species, as the potential to adapt to new environments is enhanced and inbreeding is reduced. The red swamp crayfish, Procambarus clarkii, native to northeastern Mexico and south-central USA was introduced to Nanjing, China from Japan in 1929. Little is known about the genetic diversity and population structure of this species i ...
- Li, Jiale, et al. Show all 8 Authors
- Marine biotechnology 2010 v.12 no.3 pp. 282-291
- proteins; liver; enzymes; bioinformatics; clams; expressed sequence tags; signal transduction; cDNA libraries; proteinase inhibitors; shellfish
- ... The Agamaki clam (Sinonovacula constricta) is an economically important shellfish in Asia. However, genomic research on this species is still in its infancy, and genomic resources are largely unavailable. The objective of this study was to generate expressed sequence tags (ESTs) from a normalized liver complementary DNA library and to identify genes that function in immune defense. A total of 5,29 ...