Jump to Main Content
- Song, Fengrui, et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Journal of separation science 2010 v.33 no.17-18 pp. 2898-2906
- Aconitum; alkaloids; herbs; high performance liquid chromatography; medicinal plants; quantitative analysis
- ... Aconitum lipo-alkaloids (LDAs) peaks in the previous HPLC studies have shown overlapping behavior, making it impossible to identify the total retention behavior of LDAs. The structural diversity of LDAs in Radix Aconiti, Radix Aconiti Kusnezoffii and Radix Aconiti Lateralis Preparata makes it difficult to synthesize and quantify each of them. Therefore, this study has been devoted to develop a HPL ...
- Song, Fengrui, et al. Show all 7 Authors
- Journal of mass spectrometry 2010 v.45 no.4 pp. 444-450
- beta-cyclodextrin; chromatography; electrophoresis; formic acid; gamma-cyclodextrin; gases; ionization; mass spectrometry; molecular models; oleanolic acid; ursolic acid
- ... Oleanolic acid (OA) and ursolic acid (UA) are isomeric triterpenoid compounds with similar pharmaceutical properties. Usually, modern chromatographic and electrophoretic methods are widely utilized to differentiate these two compounds. Compared with mass spectrometric (MS) methods, these modern separation methods are both time- and sample-consuming. Herein, we present a new method for structural d ...