Jump to Main Content
- SHIN, E-Hyun, et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Entomological research 2009 v.39 no.3 pp. 196-200
- Anopheles sinensis; bifenthrin; chlorfenapyr; chlorpyrifos; cyfluthrin; cypermethrin; deltamethrin; fenitrothion; fenthion; insecticide resistance; lambda-cyhalothrin; larvae; lethal concentration 50; permethrin; public health; pyrethrins; South Korea
- ... The susceptibility of members of the Anopheles sinensis Group in Korea to insecticides was evaluated under laboratory conditions using 15 insecticides currently used by local public health centers in Korea. The insecticides included eight pyrethroids, six organophosphates and a pyrazol analogue. Based on their LC₅₀ values, the order of susceptibility of An. sinensis larvae to the insecticides was ...
- SHIN, E-Hyun, et al. Show all 7 Authors
- Entomological research 2009 v.39 no.4 pp. 243-247
- Blattella germanica; adults; chlorpyrifos; chlorpyrifos-methyl; females; fenitrothion; insecticide resistance; lambda-cyhalothrin; lethal dose 50; pest control operators; profenofos; public health; pyrethrins; tetramethrin; South Korea
- ... The susceptibility of Blattella germanica (L.) in the Republic of Korea (ROK) to insecticides was evaluated under laboratory conditions using 12 insecticides currently used by the local public health centers and/or pest control operators in the ROK. The insecticides included seven pyrethroids and five organophosphates. Based on their LD₅₀ values, the order of susceptibility of B. germanica adults ...