Jump to Main Content
- Ferrari, Fabio; Fumagalli, Marco; Viglio, Simona; Aquilani, Roberto; Pasini, Evasio; Iadarola, Paolo
- Electrophoresis 2009 v.30 no.4 pp. 654-656
- histidine, etc ; creatinine; electrophoresis; humans; micellar electrokinetic capillary chromatography; pH; sodium; surgery; urine; Show all 9 Subjects
- ... The present report describes the use of MEKC in the presence of 35 mM sodium tetraborate, pH 9.0, containing 60 mM SDS for the complete separation and identification of creatinine, 1-methylhistidine (1-MeH) and 3-MeH in human urine. Their simultaneous quantification in urine of healthy controls and subjects submitted to elective surgery to their lower limbs allowed to use 3-MeH as a reliable measu ...
- Betakova, Tatiana; Hay, Alan J.
- Archives of virology 2009 v.154 no.10 pp. 1619-1624
- histidine, etc ; Influenza A virus; Influenza B virus; humans; ion channels; mutants; mutation; pH; toxicity; tryptophan; Show all 10 Subjects
- ... Co-expression of the BM2 protein with pH-sensitive HA reduces the conversion of HA to its low-pH conformation during transport to the cell surface in the same way as human M2 proteins. BM2 protein is capable of increasing vesicular pH by as much as 0.4 pH units. Mutation analysis showed that replacement of H19 in BM2 protein by A and L resulted in loss of activity, while M2, with the mutation H37A ...
- Jámbor, A.; Molnár-Perl, I.
- Journal of chromatography 2009 v.1216 no.34 pp. 6218-6223
- histidine, etc ; acetonitrile; cystine; derivatization; fluorescence; free amino acids; high performance liquid chromatography; humans; hydrolysis; ornithine; pH; tryptophan; tyrosine; Show all 13 Subjects
- ... This paper, as a novelty to this field, presents the deproteinization and derivatization of plasma's free amino acids (PFAAs), simultaneously, in a single step, with the acetonitrile (ACN) containing 9-fluorenylmethyloxycarbonyl chloride (FMOC) reagent. Deproteinization and derivatization, were studied with 22 amino acids, applying photodiode array (DAD) and fluorescence (FL) detection, simultaneo ...