Jump to Main Content
- Song, Changnian; Fang, Jinggui; Li, Xiaoying; Liu, Hong; Thomas Chao, C.
- Planta 2009 v.230 no.4 pp. 671-685
- fruit trees, etc ; Arabidopsis; Citrus; Northern blotting; Poncirus; databases; expressed sequence tags; flowers; fruits; gene expression; genes; leaves; messenger RNA; roots; shoots; transcription factors; Show all 16 Subjects
- ... MicroRNAs (miRNAs) are a class of non-protein-coding small RNAs. Considering the conservation of many miRNA genes in different plant genomes, the identification of miRNAs from non-model organisms is both practicable and instrumental in addressing miRNA-guided gene regulation. Citrus is an important staple fruit tree, and publicly available expressed sequence tag (EST) database for citrus are incre ...
- PubMed Central:
- Allen, Leon Hartwell; Vu, Joseph C.V.
- Agricultural and forest meteorology 2009 v.149 no.5 pp. 820
- fruit trees, etc ; Citrus sinensis; oranges; carbon dioxide; air temperature; tree growth; climatic factors; elevated atmospheric gases; greenhouse experimentation; dry matter accumulation; root systems; shoots; leaves; wood; relative humidity; subtropics; semiarid zones; vapor pressure; dry matter partitioning; photosynthesis; Florida; Arizona; Show all 22 Subjects
- ... Rising atmospheric carbon dioxide (CO₂) concentration and global warming could impact growth of citrus trees. Five 2-year-old Ambersweet orange trees on Swingle citrumelo rootstocks were transplanted into soil containers in two temperature-gradient greenhouses on 9 August 1994 at Gainesville, FL, USA. Either 360 or 720μmol(CO₂)mol⁻¹ (air) was maintained in the greenhouses. Two containers were loca ...