Jump to Main Content
- Li, Hongxia, et al. Show all 4 Authors
- Journal of hydrology 2009 v.370 no.1-4 pp. 155-162
- watershed hydrology; runoff; prediction; hydrologic models; leaf area index; remote sensing; satellites; vegetation; rain; watersheds; Australia
- ... Vegetation processes are seldom considered in lumped conceptual rainfall-runoff (RR) models although they have significant impacts on runoff via the control of evapotranspiration. This paper incorporates the remotely-sensed the moderate resolution imaging spectrometer mounted on the polar-orbiting terra satellite-leaf area index (MODIS-LAI) data into Xinanjiang rainfall-runoff model and assesses t ...
- Li, Hongxia, et al. Show all 7 Authors
- Pest management science 2009 v.65 no.4 pp. 413-419
- Sclerotinia sclerotiorum; alleles; genetic resistance; tubulin; epidemiology; fungal diseases of plants; benzimidazole fungicides; polymerase chain reaction; mutation; fungicide resistance; quantitative genetics; detection; disease surveillance
- ... BACKGROUND: A point mutation often confers resistance of organisms against medical drugs and agricultural pesticides. Allele-specific nucleotide polymerase chain reaction (ASPCR) and allele-specific quantitative real-time PCR using SYBR Green (ASQPCR) are widely and effectively applied to detect and monitor this type of resistance. However, the former is unsuitable for high-throughput detection, a ...
- Li, Hongxia, et al. Show all 9 Authors
- Science of the total environment 2009 v.407 no.16 pp. 4596-4604
- municipal solid waste; dewatered biosolids; fertilizer application; drugs; personal care products; pollutants; chemical concentration; agricultural runoff; water quality; agricultural soils; rainfall simulation; Ontario
- ... Municipal biosolids are a useful source of nutrients for crop production, and commonly used in agriculture. In this field study, we applied dewatered municipal biosolids at a commercial rate using broadcast application followed by incorporation. Precipitation was simulated at 1, 3, 7, 21 and 34 days following the application on 2 m² microplots to evaluate surface runoff of various pharmaceuticals ...